KidStar Omega 3 is a high-DHA formula in a tasty lemon-blueberry chewable softgel. Omega 3 is sourced from small, sustainable fish that do not contain high mercury levels like bigger fish do. Our Omega 3 chewable softgels also contain Vitamin D3 as well as DHA and EPA.
Lemon Blueberry, 120 chewable softgels
Benefits of Omega 3:
- Helps to support cognitive health and brain function
- Aids the development of brain, eyes, and nerves
- Assists in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Increases the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to support and maintain immune function
- Pure, no harmful, artificial or unnecessary ingredients
Ingredients and Dose:
Suggested Use: Children 3 to 18 years old, chew or swallow 2 softgels per day.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 2 chewable softgels):
Fish oil (anchovy, mackerel, sardine)… 500 mg
Omega-3 fatty acids… 300 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)… 250 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)… 50 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)… 160 IU (4 mcg)
Softgel (porcine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, potato starch, sunflower lecithin), monk fruit extract, mixed tocopherols, and blueberry, vanilla, lemon natural flavours.