2 1/2 Cups of eggwhites
1 Cup chopped fresh spinach
½ Cup shredded mushrooms
½ Cup diced cherry tomatoes
¼ Cup shredded cheese
1 Tbsp. chopped chives
A pinch of sea salt and ground pepper for taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease muffin pan.
3. Whisk all ingredients together.
4. Divide evenly into 12 muffin pan cups.
5. Bake for 20-25 min or until fully cooked.
6. After cooling transfer eggwhite muffins into sealable plastic bag and store them in freezer.
7. To reheat microwave for 45 seconds and enjoy.