Take pizza night to new heights with this elevated twist on a classic comfort food. Arugula is best uncooked, so be sure to sprinkle it over the flatbread just before serving – the residual heat will slightly wilt the peppery greens without compromising its taste or texture.
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 3 minutes | Ready in: 15 minutes | Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 pkg (340 g) PC® Chicken, Bacon & Caramelized Onion Flatbread
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed PC® Organics Baby Arugula
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC® Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp (10 mL) PC® Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- Pinch (0.5 mL) each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat barbecue to medium-low heat.
- Place flatbread directly on the grill. Close lid; cook 6 minutes. Rotate flatbread half turn with tongs or spatula. Close lid; cook until cheese is melted and crust is crispy and browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove flatbread from barbecue by sliding onto cutting board with tongs. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss together arugula, tomatoes, oil, salt and pepper in large bowl. Sprinkle over flatbread.
Check out these other awesome summer barbecue recipes: