Our annual listings of all the holiday fun happening around the Lower Mainland is brought to you by The Peak of Christmas at Grouse Mountain, a truly magical holiday experience.
The busy elves here at yoyomama HQ have been busier than ever and hard at work searching out holiday happenings all around town. Every year our holiday gift to you is this handy reference for family-friendly events and happenings all around the Lower Mainland. There are so many events that we’ve divided them up into six different lists to make your planning easier. Watch for these events popping up in the OnTheGoKids app over the next week as well!
And this is just the beginning — there are still more events to come! We’ll keep you updated on what’s happening in Vancouver all throughout the holiday season, so be sure to check back often and look for this little branch of holly that denotes new listings:
- holiday trains, lights, and other ongoing events
- skates, swims, walks, and other physical activities
- holiday crafts, storytimes, and activities
- holiday celebrations, parades, festivals, and parties
- holiday craft fairs and markets
- Santa sightings at a mall near you, and breakfasts with Santa
If you know of anything else we should include, please let us know.
Happy Holidays, and here’s to lots and lots of family fun had, pictures taken, and memories made.